Hello there, I'm Cebin!
Hope this page helps you understand a little more about myself and my aspirations.
Nice to e-meet you all!
Why did I start this?
- I want to see myself prosper with others using the subtle power of language.
- I want to see visionary people speak out for Korea.
- I want to see Korea embrace "the world" economically and culturally.
Five Facts About Me
- Born and raised in South Korea.
- Majored in Korean studies with a focus on the Korean language & literature throughout university and thrived in the written word.
- I have a passion for poetry.
- Based in Korea and travels occasionally.
- I'm fully self-employed running Korean-it, and currently not interested in doing the 9-5 corporate routine.
In my free time, I love to create my own yoga dance movement. I learn new languages (Mandarin Chinese at the moment). I listen to classical music led by Carlos Kleiber, my favorite conductor (I always get teary at the end of the video).
My Work Ethic
- Value is money. I'm passionate about creating a personalized learning experience and believe in the power of a creative approach in business.
- Words, sometimes mean nothing. I try to steer clear of the burden of paperwork and qualifications (don't get me wrong, I am a writer after all and maintain a LinkedIn profile with a fancy CV).
- Nothing too serious. I'm a freelancer who wants to work with people, not "clients".
- Having fun unleashes the creative nerd in me. I don't invest time on things that do not stimulate my creativity!
- Learning and giving. Became proficient in English in two years. Have been consulting and helping Korean professionals with my work.
Why I'll be a great partner
- I believe in 100% quality over quantity. Great work equals effective results. And once you convince me to promote your brand, I'll be your No.1 Fan.
- I take 101% responsibility from the start to the end, unless of course you fire me.
- Easy communication. Fully comfortable conversing and communicating in English.
- Flexible but punctual - the perks of a freelancer's life.
Work with me if...
- You/your business show a value you are proud to have.
- You have a clear mission that involves expanding your market to Korea.
- You don't look for the cheapest freelancer, but a genuine writer.
- You are open to discuss issues and ready to cooperate flexibly.
- You are still reading this.
So should we schedule a call? Let's talk!
Click the shiny button below.